NEOTERIC COSMETICS-INC PRESENTS: SPRING SOCIAL PRELL SHAMPOO GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
1. Sponsor: Neoteric Cosmetics-Inc, 4880 Havana Street suite 400, P.O. Box 39-S, Denver, CO 80239.
2. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the, NEOTERIC COSMETICS-INC PRESENTS: SPRING SOCIAL PRELL SHAMPOO GIVEAWAY you must be located within, and a legal resident of, one of the 50 United States and 18 years of age or older or otherwise legally able to enter into a contract in your own name. This Contest is subject to, and all eligible participants shall comply with, all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Selection of a Winners: On May 8, 15, 22 and 29 (1) winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and awarded (1) Prell Shampoo and (1) Prell Conditioner.
4. Prizes: (1) Prell Shampoo and (1) Prell Conditioner will be awarded weekly in May 2020.
5. Prize Award: The Prizes will be mailed to an address provided by the winner. Winner must claim their prize within (30) days of being notified that they have won. Each winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with the receipt of a prize.
6. Grant of Rights: Each entrant unconditionally assigns and transfers all rights, title, interest, claim, ideas, concepts, copyrighted materials and trademarks contained in any entry submitted in the contest and any and all rights including “moral rights” in any entry submitted in the contest to the sponsor and its affiliates. Entrant unconditionally assigns and transfers to sponsor and its affiliates all rights, title, interest, and/or claim, which he/she now has, or may in the future have to his/her entry (including any and all essays submitted by the entrant). Sponsor and its affiliates has the right to use, assign, modify, edit, adapt, dispose, and electronically alter entrant’s entry, including but not limited to, for moral rights, to appear in promotional and/or commercial materials, as well as to reproduce it, in whole or in part, without compensation or additional consent from entrant, or any third party.
7. Limitations of Liability and Release: No liability or responsibility is assumed by sponsor or Facebook, or resulting from any entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the contest. By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold Facebook and the sponsor and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrants participation in the contest including, without limitation, any use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity Release: Participation in contest and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for sponsor and its affiliates to use, without notice or further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, any entrant’s entry, photo and project description in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Web Site or the contest or other promotions, and entrants hereby release the sponsor and its affiliates contest entities from any liability with respect thereto.
9. General: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules which are final and binding in all respects. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. The winner must comply with any and all requirements and limitations associated with the use of any prize. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the contest.